Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Nice Video!

Also, congrats on getting Front Page, too!

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Best record for "In Tears" laughing award

Just the first few seconds, and I was already at the hardest I could laugh.

You sir, win all of the internet.

Final fantasy 7 in 3 min. Final fantasy 7 in 3 min.

Everything EXPLODES!

Is what pretty much happens.

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

This is a little TOO hard (for me at least).

This is a great concept for a game, but there a A LOT of major problems.

1. How the ball controls.
The little beach ball that you play as makes me wonder if it has some kind of brick in it. It falls a little too fast, and sometimes it doesn't quite reach the hitbox of the Pacman i'm aiming for.

2. "Pac-Men".
This is a major issue with the game. You have to use the little "Pac-Men" in order to start bouncing off of other Pac-men. This is damn near impossible due to how high the Pac-Men are deployed, how MANY of them are deployed, and how high the ball bounces (and how the ball kind of controls). Plus, with missions like "Destroy X amount of Y Pacmans", this can be very hard because some Pac-Men can get in the way of you trying to bounce on them. Like if you're almost about to hit another Pac-Man, another one can fly below you and bounce you higher, making you miss the original Pac-Man you wanted to hit. It's also because of this, it makes you waste more time than you are originally given. I suggest you spread out the Pac-Men a little more when they are deployed so you don't hit the wrong one. However, the game is fun, I like playing it so far, but i'm just saying, the game can have a sticking point for different players who play the game. Thank you for listening.

Goin Up Goin Up

The save is broke

It didn't carry over my stuff when I played it the second time

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

2 Things.

1: The game looks well enough to have a level editor. That would be really cool!

2: Why i'm giving it a 9 is because the game is very short. If you guys make a sequel, i'd like to have it last a little longer.

JERK JERK

Yeah, man!

Make way for the chaotix, son!

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

Lolz

This is a good song.

Chemical Plant Zone RMX Chemical Plant Zone RMX

As a kid...

This was the farthest i got in the whole damn game. I suck at this game.

Girl-chan Contest Entry #2 Girl-chan Contest Entry #2