Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

This is a little TOO hard (for me at least).

This is a great concept for a game, but there a A LOT of major problems.

1. How the ball controls.
The little beach ball that you play as makes me wonder if it has some kind of brick in it. It falls a little too fast, and sometimes it doesn't quite reach the hitbox of the Pacman i'm aiming for.

2. "Pac-Men".
This is a major issue with the game. You have to use the little "Pac-Men" in order to start bouncing off of other Pac-men. This is damn near impossible due to how high the Pac-Men are deployed, how MANY of them are deployed, and how high the ball bounces (and how the ball kind of controls). Plus, with missions like "Destroy X amount of Y Pacmans", this can be very hard because some Pac-Men can get in the way of you trying to bounce on them. Like if you're almost about to hit another Pac-Man, another one can fly below you and bounce you higher, making you miss the original Pac-Man you wanted to hit. It's also because of this, it makes you waste more time than you are originally given. I suggest you spread out the Pac-Men a little more when they are deployed so you don't hit the wrong one. However, the game is fun, I like playing it so far, but i'm just saying, the game can have a sticking point for different players who play the game. Thank you for listening.

Goin Up Goin Up

The save is broke

It didn't carry over my stuff when I played it the second time

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

2 Things.

1: The game looks well enough to have a level editor. That would be really cool!

2: Why i'm giving it a 9 is because the game is very short. If you guys make a sequel, i'd like to have it last a little longer.

ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

Awesome!

This game was very fun and sometimes very difficult with my fingers.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

This Kid in SMB?

Personally, I think this character would be a good add-on for Super Meat Boy.

:the game: :the game:

Lol

Rickroll'd at the end, lol

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Pretty Good, but...

...I can't download them! Why, you ask? Because when it says to click download, i can't click it. i'm not mad or anything, just for the record...